Friday, September 5, 2008

Minky Love


*Sigh* I love Minky. *Sigh*
So my newest creation above, made in boy colors. With the initial of the name we would give a son, if we had one.... Hint Hint!
I go Tuesday for my Sonogram. I am praying for a healthy baby. Bouncing around in there, but not hard enough that we can't take a peek at what he/she is! After being in the hospital this past weekend, all I want in my arms is a baby! I don't care if we have a boy or another girl, but I just simply cannot wait to hold my baby and care for it. A boy would be a plus, of course, but just healthy.
So I have this love of minky, and am creating new things as we speak, like burp cloths and more blankets. I have many new ribbons, fabrics and ideas.
I will have them all in my shop by Monday so check 'em out!

No comments: