Friday, August 8, 2008

Garage Sales



I do so love them, yes I do.
I find such neat things as good as new!

I love going to garage sales. I love finding clothes that fit my kids and I love finding neat things I never would have bought myself at a store. Probably the best deal I ever got was at a garage sale at the end of the day. Everything was marked 1/2 off. So I loaded up on a metal shelf system that can be adjusted and a wooden clothes drying rack and a rolling cooler for soccer games and some kids clothes, for under $10. I was happy! I was ecstatic! Until my husband saw my load, you see, he does not share my view on garage sales :-( Oh well, one of these days, I will find something for HIM and prove that you just never know.
BTW.. I got that swimsuit up there for my littlest mermaid... $.50 at a garage sale :-)

What was your best garage sale find?

No comments: